This thing is becoming matter of fact.
Today was another good week.
But it doesn’t even seem worth bragging out.
At this point, the goal of the 365-Day Content Challenge seems an inevitability.
My longest streak so far is 96.
I’m less than two weeks from breaking that streak now.
From there, we have a blue sky breakout.
My hype level is surprisingly low.
As far as my content creation habit is concerned, I’m turning into a machine.
I’m finally low on pre-scheduled content for my Marketing Channel.
However, this month’s citations projects have given me plenty of ammo for my SEO company’s website. Along with that, we’re probably overdue for some citations videos as well. Speaking of marketing companies, there was some new background noise for Know It All Copy.
Plus, it finally happened:
I finally started working on LocalWildFire.com! With Work From Home Junkie right around the corner as well, this content challenge is destined to get even easier over the coming months. Who knows, I might start breaking out other Brands soon too.
Not bragging or boasting.
Just more content to smash out over the course of the next 3 quarters (?) as I got for that 365.
Almost a quarter of the way there and it’s never seemed more within my reach.
Zach Bradshaw’s Content Updates 5/20/19 – 5/26/19
Nonetheless, they continued to expand—in both quantity and quality.
Overall though, I might be bragging about this week if it were a different.
Whatever the case, I’m enjoying the more humble tone of my thoughts.
Sunday April 21st, 2019
- Published Daily Content Challenge Week 26 Update Post | ZB.com
Monday April 22nd, 2019
- Updated Investing Page | ZB.com
- Updated Money Mastery Page | ZB.com
- Updated Robert Kiyosaki Page | ZB.com
- Updated Tai Lopez Page | ZB.com
- Created Childhood Trauma Page | ZB.com
- Created The Shadow Self Page | ZB.com
Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- Published Trading Diary #5 Video | ZB YouTube
Wednesday April 24th, 2019
- Published Google Dance Video | GSP YouTube
Thursday April 25th, 2019
- Updated Home Page | GSP.com
Friday April 26th, 2019
- Published How to Set Up Facebook Business Manager Video | GSP YouTube
Saturday April 27th, 2019
- Created Forgiveness Page | ZB.com
- Created Chakras Page | ZB.com
- Created Sadhguru Page | ZB.com
- Created Krown Page | ZB.com
- Created Summer Antonetty Page | ZB.com
- Created Rudolf Steiner Page | ZB.com
- Created Home Page | LWF.com
- Created Contact Page | LWF.com
- Created Web Design Page | LWF.com
I am grateful for:
How similar this week looks to the last three or four.
Boring isn’t a bad thing, especially when it comes to building new Habits.
After all, that’s what this challenge is about.
Through my Daily Content Challenge, I’m working to transform content creation from an adventure to the mundane.
The corner on the sentiment is truly beginning to turn.
I am a Digital Marketing machine.
More specifically, I am a Content Marketing machine.
If machines could feel, I’d say this one feels good.
But this isn’t about celebrating progress.
This is about transforming a struggle into a monotonous, near automatic activity.
Six months in:
So far so good.
The journey hasn’t quite been what I expected.
Still, it’s been plenty.
If you’re reading this, thanks to watching over me.
Until next week.