So my 365 Day Content Challenge isn’t going to plan so far.
You guessed it:
I failed to maintain my streak once again this week.
This time, it was mostly just one day of weakness that did it.
Moreover, I was on the cusp of scheduling enough content ahead of time to continue my renewed content challenge. Too bad I backed down from that challenge earlier in the weak.
My scheduled posts fell a day short.
I deserve the irony.
This challenge isn’t for the faint of heart.
Instead of backing down, I’m going to up the ante.
If you’re going to fail, you might as well do it attempting something epic.
Sure, publishing something new online for 365 straight days is a pretty decent challenge.
Obviously, I haven’t beaten it yet.
Still, it’s impressiveness is limited by the quality of the content. So it’s time to add some stipulations.
To this point, weekly update posts like this one are the only real mandate I’ve given myself.
I’m going to add it now.
For March, I’ll put three pieces of content per week in stone:
- Sunday – New Daily Content Challenge Update From ZachBradshaw.com
- Wednesday – New Page, Post, or Video From Greensboro SEO Pro
- Saturday – New Life Changing Habits Post From ZachBradshaw.com
This sounds hard.
I’m pretty sure that means I will do better. No more moments of weakness.
I won’t be able to deny myself the double dose of progress per week. Plus, this sets up dynamic tension that should produce some upgrades to our content marketing systems. This increases the chances that this challenge pays off for years to come.
I’ll look to reevaluate these mandates on a monthly basis.
This will enhance the value of everything else I’m already doing.
From the minor updates that make of the bulk of my updates to these weekly posts, higher quality content will help it all.
I know you’re always watching, Google.
I’m coming for you.
ZACH BRADSHAW’S CONTENT UPDATES 2/24/19 – 3/2/19
That’s how long this streak now is.
Fun fun. I might as well call the beginning of Q2 2020 the end finish line.
That sounds like a solid next year and change.
Sounds like a solid year of change.
Sunday February 24th, 2019
- Published Daily Content Challenge Week 14 Update | ZB.com
Monday February 25th, 2019
- Published It’s Not Easy Post | ZB Instagram
Tuesday February 26th, 2019
- Republished The GSP Manifesto Post | GSP Blogspot
Wednesday February 27th, 2019
- Republished SEO Companies Post | GSP Blogspot
Thursday February 28th, 2019
- Published Facebook Page User Management Video | GSP YouTube
- Republished What Is An SEO Expert? Post | GSP Blogspot
Friday March 1st, 2019
- Updated Greensboro SEO Pro 2015 Case Study | GSP.com
- Updated Greensboro SEO Pro 2019 Case Study | GSP.com
- Updated Anytime Bail Bonds NC Case Study | GSP.com
- Updated Zach Bradshaw Brand Case Study | GSP.com
Saturday March 2nd, 2019
Streak broken. No excuse.
I’m fired up about this new version of my content challenge.
I expect solid momentum throughout this month. Not only will I hit deep work on my projects. But I expect it on my clients’ projects as well.
I’m excited for this entire month.