This seems a major milestone.
Though I decided to start my Daily Content Challenge on the 17th, I included content started from my birthday.
That makes today the one-month anniversary.
So far, it’s been surprisingly easy.
The hardest part has been deciding what to do first. And that has offered little challenge within it.
At this point, it seems like only a matter of taking the next step daily.
And that’s what this is all about.
A Pause to Appreciate a Month’s Worth of Content
It might not be much.
But it is by far the best I’ve ever done for myself.
At the beginning of the year, I put myself up to a monthly personal growth post series.
I’ve kept it up the whole year. That was big. However, some of my updates came two to three weeks into the next month. I never set a rule against that but it was never the intention.
Forcing myself into one post a day requires a much large commitment. In one month, I’ve doubled the total content I’ve produced for my own brands this year. With another month, I will have doubled the total content for my own brands all-time.
Three months after that, it will have doubled again. And by the end of the year, it will have doubled once more.
Obviously, there’s a bit of approximation there.
Still, it’s exciting for me nonetheless.
Zach Bradshaw’s Content Updates 12/9/18 – 12/15/18
This week, I couldn’t help but continue extending the scope of this content challenge.
I knocked out another video for Greensboro SEO Pro. Hopefully, I can make that (at least) a once a week thing. I also continued with my dynamic development on this site. It still has a loooooooooong way to go, but I like the way it is shaping up.
On top of the content, I’ve also hashed out some of my backend configurations as well.
Things are look like they are really starting to get serious.
- Sunday | 12/9/18 | ZB.com – Published Daily Content Challenge Week 3 Update
- Sunday | 12/9/18 | ZB.com – Updated Heroes & Gary Vee Pages
- Monday | 12/10/18 | ZB.com – Added Images & Fixed URLs Across Content Challenge Updates 2 & 3
- Tuesday | 12/11/18 | GSP.com – Added GA Custom Audience Lifetime Data Video
- Wednesday | 12/12/18 | ZB Medium – Published 1st Medium Post & Republished Best to Worst & Gary Vee & Nahko Post
- Thursday | 12/13/18 | GSP.com – Updated 2015 SEO Expert Case Study
- Thursday | 12/13/18 | ZB.com – Updated Gary Vee Page
- Friday | 12/14/18 | GSP.com – Updated 2015 SEO Expert Case Study
- Saturday | 12/15/18 | ZB.com – Updated Know It All Copy Homepage
For the second week in a row, I went completely left-field by the end of the week.
Last week it was creating dynamic layouts on this site. This week, it was the development of another brand.
I wonder what it will be next week. Local Wildfire update, perhaps?
I guess we’ll find out together.
Let’s talk about it again next week.
Until next time…
Thanks for reading!