I’m doing fairly well on my daily content challenge so far.
This week included a couple meaty posts and my first public SEO video in over 3 years.
Then, I went on a design tear over the weekend.
I’m not sure whether I’ll be able to keep up the pace in January as my schedule is already loaded.
But for now it’s obvious.
This challenge can’t help but add:
1000s of Words for “Zach Bradshaw”
This website doesn’t yet show up on the first page of Google for my name.
There’re a lot of things I can do to help change that.
I need to treat my name like an SEO keyword. As I add 1000s of words online under my name, I’ll come to replace the other Zach Bradshaws that pollute my digital real estate.
It won’t be much of a feat to take over the top spots. But it will be a long overdue little chip on my shoulder.
I think it will also inspire more design work as well.
Can’t have people landing on this ugly beast as it is now.
Zach Bradshaw’s Content Updates 12/2/18 – 12/8/18
Again, this week was pretty epic.
- Sunday | 12/2/18 | ZB.com – Published Daily Content Challenge Week 2 Update
- Monday | 12/3/18 | GSP.com – Published What Is An SEO Expert? Post
- Tuesday | 12/4/18 | ZB.com – Published ReRanking Our Site Video
- Wednesday | 12/5/18 | ZB.com – Published From Worst to Best Post
- Thursday | 12/6/18 | ZB.com – Published November Personal Growth Post
- Friday | 12/7/18 | ZB.com – Published Datadash Profile, Playing Markets Page, & Updated Jeff Rose Profile
- Saturday | 12/8/18 | ZB.com – Updated the Heroes Page (Dynamic Design Started)
Lot’s of content coming out. Words and pages on both sites are set to multiply.
With that, eventually comes more search volume.
And if I’m about to add another solid cog or two the content flywheel, it will be a very interesting 2019 indeed.
This has really got the wheels turning for me.
Stay tuned. There’s much more to come.