I haven’t really promoted it yet.
But I’ve challenged myself to publish new content online everyday for a full year.
I’ve never written for myself consistently. Now that changes.
Honestly, it already sound like a huge task.
This weekly update post will serve as a slight crutch.
Plus, I don’t work on Sundays. I review and plan.
Really, this post makes sense on several levels.
Additional Reasons for a Weekly Update
I have no need of being fancy here.
Let me just list reasons for a weekly update.
- I’m not that interesting.
- I now have 52 out of 360 remaining posts slots filled.
- I can use it to boost SEO across my brands.
- I can build this post throughout the week.
- Some of my new content will come as webpage redesigns.
- Some of my new content will come as youtube videos.
- I will allow certain social media activity to count.
- I get the experience of everyday content publishing.
There are probably others as well.
Basically, this series is a no-brainer for me.
It will make my life easier. It will also add some value to my brands.
I’m glad I thought of this early.
With no further ado…
Here’s what this week looked like for me.
Zach Bradshaw’s Content Updates 11/16/18 – 11/24/18
I decided on this challenge the day after my birthday.
That’s November 16th.
That fell on a Friday this year. And I had a few important social media posts that day as well. Therefore, I’ll give this update a couple extra days.
So far, I’ve had a 100% success rate.
It’s been relatively easy. I’m curious to see what challenges may await in the future.
My Week (+ One)
- Friday | 11/16/18 | ZB Insta – 30 Year Old Birthday Post
- Saturday | 11/17/18 | ZB.com – My Month in Personal Growth – October 2018
- Sunday | 11/18/18 | ZB.com – Heroes vs. Role Models
- Monday | 11/19/18 | ZB.com – First 365 Day Content Challenge Post
- Monday | 11/19/18 | ZB FB – 365 Day Content Announcement Post
- Tuesday | 11/20/18 | GSP.com – Updated Home, Free Audit, About, Contact
- Tuesday | 11/20/18 | GSP.com – Added What We Do, Squad, Rates, Zach Bradshaw
- Wednesday | 11/21/18 | GSP.com – Website Relaunch Announcement Post
- Wednesday | 11/21/18 | GSP.com – Basic FAQ Page
- Thursday | 11/22/18 | GSP.com – SEO Experts vs Agencies vs Consultants
- Thursday | 11/22/18 | ZB Insta – Thanksgiving Post
- Friday | 11/23/18 | ZB.com – Updated Home
- Saturday | 11/24/18 | ZB.com – Personal Branding Update
It ain’t nothing special.
If you’re too fancy for a humble beginning, you risk not starting.
But if you just start, you may never stop.
I’ll provide an example. See what happens to my brands this year.
Expect their growth to match my consistency. And don’t be surprised if they far exceed it.
This marks a successful Week 1. Stay tuned for Week 2.
Thanks for reading!