A few weeks ago now, I put myself up to a 365-day daily content challenge.
I’ve never done anything like it before. The closest I’ve come is committing to monthly personal growth updates for 2018.
I still have two of those left. For some reason, I decided to up the scale considerably.
So far, it seems like a good idea.
I think it’s doable. But I’m not delusional.
If I want to complete this challenge, I have to look honestly and improve whenever possible.
It’s week two, and I’ve already had…
A Few Close Calls
Tonight would be a great example.
I’m completing this post after midnight. It’s not the first time this week.
I also thought about and then forgot it multiple time. It’s not the first time for that this week either.
Over the next weeks, I am going to work on ways to get ahead in my daily content challenge.
This should help with both of these issues.
I need to do a better job of leveraging all of my half-written content. I should be able to find time to complete several drafts once or twice per week. Eventually, I may run out and have to reoptimize for ongoing fresh ideas. For now though, I could conceivably accumulate a several-weeks cushion.
It would be amazing if I completed and scheduled a full-year’s content in six months.
The vast majority of Friday’s GSP post was written several days before. Having it out of the way really boosted my weekend productivity. It was also a quality post.
Hopefully, I can work to pack more of those in next week.
Zach Bradshaw’s Content Updates 11/25/18 – 12/1/18
There was a lot of profile and favorite updates this week.
Ideally, more days would have unique completed content. But that may be a couple weeks away.
For now, this is fine. It was intended when I started this challenge. I also want to be successful. This is a large undertaking. It’s scope alone challenges me. I have little problem with my resource pages becoming a crutch.
Their finished versions will be a great tool.
Until then, they provide a great test of commitment.
- Sunday | 11/25/18 | ZB.com – Published Daily Content Challenge Week 1 Update
- Monday | 11/26/18 | GSP.com – Images Updated Home, Audit, What We Do, About, Rates, Zach Bradshaw
- Monday | 11/26/18 | ZB.com – Published Patrick Bet-David Profile
- Tuesday | 11/27/18 | ZB.com – Updated Patrick Bet-David & Gary Vee Profiles
- Tuesday | 11/27/18 | ZB.com – Added Healing Music Page
- Wednesday | 11/28/18 | ZB.com – Updated PBD Profile & Published Several Incomplete Hero Profiles
- Thursday | 11/29/18 | ZB.com – Published How Nahko and Gary Saved My Life Post
- Thursday | 11/29/18 | ZB Insta – Published Marking My Own Words Post
- Friday | 11/30/18 | GSP.com – Published Express Update Business Listing Guide
- Friday | 11/30/18 | ZB.com – Updated PBD and Assort Hero Profiles
- Saturday | 11/24/18 | ZB.com – Published Jeff Rose Profile and Updated Assorted Heroes and Favorites
November’s personal growth post coming in hot for next week.
Hopefully, Greensboro SEO Pro sees some strong updates this week as well.
I have a TON to do for clients. But the 365-day content challenge will continue to roll on.
My consistency carries my conviction.
This marks a successful Week 2. Stay tuned for Week 3.
Thanks for reading!