Zach Bradshaw’s Favorite
Sorry, this favorites page is still just a data dump.
It won’t be that way forever. In fact, it might not even be that way much longer.
I’ve put myself up to a daily content challenge through November 16t 2019. I started it on a whim but I’m going to take it all the way. Both these profiles and my favorite resources will help me make sure of that.
These pages don’t require much creativity to update. Plus, they force me to document the best things I learn.
Once complete, they will also bolster my workflows and training.
I’m salivating at the thought.
It ain’t much.
But here’s what I have so far:
Art Williams | Brendon Burchard | Brian Johnson | Brian Tracy | DataDash | Dean Graziosi | Ed Mylett | Gary Vee | Grant Cardone | Inky Johnson | Jeff Rose | Jim Rohn | Les Brown | Nahko | Patrick Bet-David | Ramit Sethi | Ray Dalio | Robin Sharma | Seth Godin | Tom Bilyeu | Tony Robbins | Vishen Lakhiani | Walter Bond
Content Marketing | Copywriting | Crypto | Divi Resources | Economics | Facebook Ads | Financial Literacy | Healing Music | Health | Investing | Marketing Software | Moticuts | Personal Finance | Playing Markets | SEO | Social Media Marketing | Trading | Web Development | WordPress | Work From Home
Guys. It happens in one day.
Talking to Guy in the Real Estate Business About Debt & Recession
- It’s the Scariest Thing on Earth ~ 0:14
- “This Is Why So Many People in Your Business Go Out of Business”
- “Guys, It happens in One Day.”
- “We’ve had $400,000 in pre-order wine cancel this morning.”
- Debt is Awfully Scary If Your Business Doesn’t Do Well When the Economy Collapses ~ 2:03
- “Look I Think VaynerMedia Explodes… But I Think Your Business Won’t”
- “If We Were Partners… Let’s Just Actually Horde Cash”
- When the World Melts, That $1 Million is Worth Like 4.”
- “I think You’re Going to Pick Up Sh!t for Fncking Pennies on the Dollar.”