Exuberance has returned to the market.
After a shaky last few weeks, my content has seen perhaps the most significant rally to date.
I produced a little bit of everything this week.
Plus, I produced a lotta’ bit of what may end up being the most important thing:
Greensboro SEO Pro video content.
My little SEO Training Channel is about to blow up.
Well, at least the quantity of content is. Engagement and actual viewership is going to take a while to build.
I’m still pretty bad at video. None of our videos are have any real editing yet. And I haven’t even shown my face since my video with my boys.
Right now, our video content is mostly for 1) onboarding 2) practice, and 3) ninja SEO. We’re looking to attack the video production side of things the second half of the year. Creating a bank of video explainers for clients is plenty reward for the work put in now.
We’ll worry about becoming “SEO famous” down the road.
The pings we’re sending Google now are sure to pay off down the road.
And the dynamic evolution of our content creation and syndication processes bodes extremely well too.
Once again, I’m reminded that this Daily Content Challenge is going to transform my businesses forever.
We’ve got new videos scheduled for the next three Wednesdays already. And I was able to take a big bite out of some of my sitewide clean up tasks on our marketing firm’s website. Google will love those changes, just like it will love the fact that this post spams links to the whole website.
This week, we got a little closer to proving we are just that.
Zach Bradshaw’s Content Updates 3/17/19 – 3/23/19
Dominant performance all around this week.
Tons of republishing opportunities created. Tons of grunt work done.
Smells like tons of progress.
And man, does it smell good after the last three weeks.
Sunday March 17th, 2019
- Published Daily Content Challenge Week 16 Update | ZB.com
Monday March 18th, 2019
- Updated Home Page | GSP.com
- Updated Free SEO Audit Page | GSP.com
- Updated What We Do Page | GSP.com
- Updated Web Design Services Page | GSP.com
- Updated About Us Page | GSP.com
- Updated Our Squad Page | GSP.com
- Updated Zach Bradshaw Page | GSP.com
- Updated Rates Page | GSP.com
- Updated FAQs Page | GSP.com
- Updated Blog Page | GSP.com
- Updated Contact Page | GSP.com
- Updated North Carolina SEO Page | GSP.com
- Updated Cary SEO Page | GSP.com
- Updated Charlotte SEO Page | GSP.com
- Updated Durham SEO Page | GSP.com
- Updated Fayetteville SEO Page | GSP.com
- Updated Greensboro SEO Page | GSP.com
- Updated Greenville SEO Page | GSP.com
- Updated High Point SEO Page | GSP.com
- Updated Raleigh SEO Page | GSP.com
- Updated Wilmington SEO Page | GSP.com
- Updated Winston-Salem SEO Page | GSP.com
- Updated Greensboro SEO Pro 2015 Case Study Page | GSP.com
- Updated Greensboro SEO Pro 2019 Case Study Page | GSP.com
- Updated Anytime Bail Bonds NC Case Study Page | GSP.com
- Updated Zach Bradshaw Brand Case Study Page | GSP.com
- Updated Dow Oak Events Case Study Page | GSP.com
Tuesday March 19th, 2019
Wednesday March 20th, 2019
- Published Image Optimization for Speed Video | GSP YouTube
Thursday March 21st, 2019
- Published Keyword Stuffing in 2019 Video | GSP YouTube
Friday March 22nd, 2019
- Published Image Optimization for SEO Video | GSP YouTube
Saturday March 23rd, 2019
- Published Health Theory Breakdown Post | ZB.com
This was an important week.
I almost succumbed to a migraine once again this Saturday. A migraine played a major factor in my first streak break three weeks ago.
The big difference this time:
Saturday’s post was scheduled most than a week in advance.
As such, I was able to focus on healing.
And I’m more than ready to extend the streak once again.