I’m pretty sure 2019 is the last year I will need to put money so high on my priority list.
I believe I will still do so.
As I begin to master it, it’s actually becoming quite fun.
However, I expect to reach financial freedom this year.
And this daily content challenge is one of the largest reasons why.
I should have started this three years ago.
Like a Bat Out of Hell
I’ve begun 2019 on a tear.
Not only have I published lot’s of quality content. I’ve actually gotten ahead. I have found the time/ability to get posts done ahead of time and schedule them. That’s new.
It feels good. If the margin grows, it will feel even better.
I’m planning a trip to the Gambia for May or June. It would be amazing if I could spend a month there without having to produce content on a daily basis.
I’m sure I’ll still be working some. Yet the trip will be most fruitful if I can spend my time in the Gambia building a business (or 10)in the Gambia.
Only time will tell how that will play out.
But last few weeks give great signs of encouragement.
Let’s talk about the one just passed.
Zach Bradshaw’s Content Updates 12/30/18 – 1/5/19
I could not make myself stop working on ZachBradshaw.com this week.
Still, I got plenty done for Greensboro SEO Pro as well.
Just a strong week all around.
- Sunday | 12/30/18 | ZB.com – Published Daily Content Challenge Week 6 Update & Updated Various Favorites
- Monday | 12/31/18 | ZB.com – Updated Moticuts Page
- Tuesday | 1/1/19 | ZB.com – Updated Heroes Page
- Wednesday | 1/2/19 | GSP.com – Published Anytime Bail Bonds NC SEO Case Study
- Thursday | 1/3/19 | ZB.com – Updated Vishen, Naruto, Brian Johnson, and Brendon Pages
- Thursday | 1/3/19 | GSP Medium – Published 2019: The Year of GSP Case Studies
- Friday | 1/4/19 | ZB.com – Published Personal Growth Update for December
- Saturday | 1/5/19 | ZB.com – Revolutionized Hero Profiles Outside the Top 5
Throw in all of the impending content that’s already scheduled for publishing, it’s actually looking like I smashed it.
Next week, we have even bigger things in store.
This content challenge is about to get rowdy!
If you’re interested in how brands get built, stay tuned!