This was easily the toughest test for the daily content challenge so far.
In fact, the test was so tough, I failed.
My consistent content streak broke on Christmas Day.
I actually started the day well. I started so well that I built on a new dev site instead of adding new content directly to ZB.com. That is, I started plotting on playingmarkets.com instead of building out my Playing Markets page.
I thought I was good. The intent was actually to complete a personal blog post later that night.
Unfortunately, my greatest pain reared its ugly head midday.
I struggled to get it together after that. In fact, I struggled I few days for it.
I’m still not sure it’s completely shaken off.
But I haven’t missed another day.
And true to form, I choose the hard way.
No Hiccups Allowed: Challenge Reset
This is a 365-day daily content challenge.
It was never a “see how many days I can post in the next year” challenge.
Today, right now, I decide that I am changing the daily content challenge:
I challenge myself to publish new content for 365 days in a row.
I won’t put a time limit on it yet. That’s because I’m not going to allow a single miss. It has to be a streak of 365 days straight.
Perfect may time some time.
At the same time, I’m confident that I can get this done in 2019.
So let’s dive deeper into this week.
Zach Bradshaw’s Content Updates 12/23/18 – 12/29/18
I had a rash of client work to knock out this week.
I also spent a lot of time moping around after Christmas.
Still, my morning “MY hour first” practice held my content production strong.
Despite lower overall production, my personal brand certainly benefited this week.
- Sunday | 12/23/18 | ZB.com – Published Daily Content Challenge Week 5 Update
- Monday | 12/24/18 | ZB.com – Updated Various Heroes & Favorites Pages
- Monday | 12/24/18 | GSP Medium – Published Brand Update & Republished GSP Manifesto & GSP.com Relaunch Posts
- Tuesday | 12/25/18 | ZB.com – Updated Sales, Market Manipulation & Playing Markets Pages
- Wednesday | 12/26/18 | ZB.com – Updated Various Heroes & Favorites Pages
- Wednesday | 12/26/18 | GSP Medium – Republished SEO Experts VS Post & Express Update Claim Tutorial
- Thursday | 12/27/18 | ZB.com – Updated Various Heroes Pages
- Thursday | 12/27/18 | GSP Medium – Republished What Is An SEO Expert? Post
- Friday | 12/28/18 | ZB.com – Updated WordPress Speed Page & Updated Various Heroes Pages
- Saturday | 12/29/18 | Facebook – Updated Various Favorites & Heroes Pages
***Upon examining my Google Chrome History, I see several updates to ZachBradshaw.com made on Christmas. I’m not going to rewrite this little post at this point. But I am reconsidering my stance on whether I failed my daily content challenge this week or not.
Overall, I still got a lot done this week.
My updates were very disorganized and largely “vanilla” but they were updates nonetheless.
And contrary to former belief, they were actually fairly consistent.
This project is largely for that purpose:
Carrying my conviction with consistent action.
Six weeks and some change into it, I’m doing better than I could have hoped.
God willing, that will only magnify in 2019.