In about two months, I’ve doubled or tripled the amount of content online with my name on it.
GreensboroSEOPro.com has grown by about 20%.
Its digital footprint has increased by much more than that.
And ZachBradshaw.com has expanded by orders of magnitude.
It really is going down in 2019.
I finally learned:
I don’t need to do anything fancy.
Just Ship, Ramble or No
The quality of my content has a long way to go.
That’s across the board.
I’m still not producing the quality of content for myself that I do for my clients. We usually make a concerted effort to create the best content online. But I can’t quite afford to spend that time and resources on my own stuff yet.
For now, it’s most important that I just get content published everyday.
It doesn’t have to be perfect.
As this week’s title suggests, my Daily Content Challenge is largely about throwing my name into various conversations.
I find that I’m learning a lot about content production systems though.
This bodes well for everything.
It’s kind of crazy but I already feel as though January has been a success.
That is largely due to these posts.
Zach Bradshaw’s Content Updates 1/13/19 – 1/19/19
I decided to improve my formatting this week.
Now these weekly records will be more detailed—and more powerful for SEO.
Take a look.
Sunday January 13th, 2019
- Published Daily Content Challenge Week 8 Update | ZB.com
- Updated Productivity Favorites Page | ZB.com
- Updated Morning Routines Favorites Page | ZB.com
- Updated February 2018 Personal Growth Post | ZB.com
Monday January 12th, 2019
- Updated Free SEO Audit Page | GSP.com
- Updated What We Do Page | GSP.com
- Updated About Us Page | GSP.com
Tuesday January 13th, 2019
- Updated Squad Page | GSP.com
- Updated Zach Bradshaw Page | GSP.com
- Updated Rates Page | GSP.com
- Updated FAQs Page | GSP.com
- Updated Greensboro SEO Pro 2015 Case Study | GSP.com
- Updated Greensboro SEO Pro 2019 Case Study | GSP.com
- Updated AnyTime Bail Bonds NC Case Study | GSP.com
Wednesday January 14th, 2019
- Updated GreensboroSEOPro.com (to PHP 7.2 & WP 5.0) | GSP.com
- Published Local SEO Citations How To’s Collection | GSP Biz G+
- Published SEO Case Studies Collection | GSP Biz G+
- Created Greensboro SEO Pro Branding Collection | GSP Biz G+
- Created Bite-Sized Digital Marketing Tutorials Collection | GSP Biz G+
- Created Ramblings of an Internet Marketing Agency Collection | GSP Biz G+
Thursday January 15th, 2019
- Published Why Your WordPress Speed Plugins Are Useless (for Divi) Video | GSP YouTube
- Updated Top 5 Digital Marketing Outfits to Follow On YouTube Post | GSP.com
- Updated Case Study 1 – Best SEO in North Carolina: Start Post | GSP.com
- Updated Case Study 1 – Best SEO in NC: 2-Month Update Post | GSP.com
Friday January 16th, 2019
- Published Top 60 Local SEO Citations Sources Online Post | GSP.com
Saturday January 17th, 2019
- Published Internet Marketing Training & Tutorials Collection | GSP Biz G+
- Updated Local SEO Citations How To’s Collection | GSP Biz G+
- Updated Greensboro SEO Pro Branding Collection | GSP Biz G+
- Updated Bite-Sized Digital Marketing Tutorials Collection | GSP Biz G+
- Updated Ramblings of an Internet Marketing Agency Collection | GSP Biz G+
Saturday should have been much stronger.
Unfortunately, I got caught up with Chelsea, the Tar Heels, and the UFC.
My plate is so clean, I can’t help but to make it up this week.
Watch me work.