This week’s content was arguably the most important I’ve ever released.
These may be historic.
Of course, only time will tell.
The Foundations Have Been Lain
My daily content challenge seems to grow by the day.
Interesting partnerships are also coming my way left and right.
I’m glad I chose SEO a few years ago. I think I’ll say the same about my personal brand in a few more. Beyond that, what I’m learning about investing and entrepreneurship is sure to pay off for decades to come.
So far, this expansion hasn’t gotten in the way of much else.
It’s actually made it easier to get close to my goal of 12-16 hour work days.
Producing content for myself really doesn’t feel like work.
Still, we’re barely a tenth of the way into this thing.
No time to get full of myself now.
Zach Bradshaw’s Content Updates 1/6/19 – 1/12/19
This was another strong week.
Everything grew and I did a good job of completing my main objectives.
Ideas keep swirling in the background. The view from the clouds look NICE.
Still, I keep my hands in the dirt.
Sunday January 6th, 2019
- Published Daily Content Challenge Week 7 Update | ZB.com
Monday January 7th, 2019
- Published Claiming Acxiom Listings Post | GSP.com
Tuesday January 8th, 2019
- Published Playing for Four Quarters | ZB.com
Wednesday January 9th, 2019
- Published Not Yo Mama’s New Year’s Resolutions Post | GSP.com
Thursday January 10th, 2019
- RePublished Paying for Four Quarters Post | ZB Medium
- RePublished Not Yo Mama’s New Year’s Resolutions Post | ZB Medium
- Created Zach Bradshaw’s Brand Page on Facebook | ZB Facebook
- Created Zach Bradshaw’s Profile on Flickr | ZB Flickr
- Created Zach Bradshaw’s Profile on SlideShare | ZB SlideShare
Friday January 11th, 2019
- Published AnyTime Bail Bonds NC Case Study Video | GSP YouTube
- Updated Money Mastery Favorites Page | ZB.com
- Published My Brands Page | ZB.com
Saturday January 12th, 2019
- Published Powerful Words Page & Various Subpages | ZB.com
I’m enjoying this.
I don’t see that ending any time soon. It can’t anyway. There’s just so much here to stimulate my restless mind.
I think I was underestimating myself after week three.
I won’t have 1,000s of words to my name at the end of this.
I might have 100,000.