Zach Bradshaw’s Profile of
I don’t claim to be an expert on anyone I write about. Hell, I hardly claim to be an expert on myself. These profiles are largely for me. I use them to record and reference. In the future, I may make them more meaningful to the outside observer.
For now, my Daily Content Challenge simply marches on.
Profile Still Under Construction
For the time being, this site is mostly just a data dump. I’m slowly building through my hero profiles. In the future, here’s what you can expect to see…
My Own Research
I am the definition of a know-it-all. Hopefully, someone else can use that to their advantage. These pages are to cataloging my learnings.
Opinions of Same
I am a master of unsolicited advice. Frankly, it’s annoying. An outlet for self-expression, I hope this site will help me become a better listener.
I consume hundreds of hours of video training, keynotes, and other education content. Timestamping content helps me learn and teach others.
I am Just a Student
Again, I do not consider myself an expert on any of my heroes.
I just want to acknowledge who I learn from. There are various topics I do consider myself an expert in, such as SEO and unconditional love. There are also others I intend to become an expert in.
If you’re interested to learn along with me…
TheChartGuys Data Dump
Video Highlighting Potential Trend Change (Bottom Found) in Crypto Market Late 2018
- Starts to Touch on Brutality of “Fakeouts” in Crypto (“Won’t See This in Stocks”) ~ 3:19
- In Ten Minutes, We Pulled Back 6%
- “If This is What Trading Was, I don’t Know If This Would Be For Me”
- “TA is Much Less Useful in An Environment Like This”
- “The Bears Are Clearly Waiting for Bull Breaks Then Smashing the Price Down with Market Orders”
- “Not a Favorable Trading Environment in the Slightest”
- “Even if you Zoom Out, The 4-Hour Timeframe Gave You the Same Fakeout”
- Due to Lack of Liquidity Based on Crypto Total Market Says
- “Takes So Much More Capital to Do This (Manipulation) On [a Single Stock Than the Whole Crypto Market]”
Really Strong Overview of How Dan Looks At Price Trends – Context Provided By Late 2018 Stock Market Bounce (SPY IWM QQQ XLF VIX)
- “What I look for on the sign of the bounce” ~ 0:56
- Doesn’t Use Fibonacci Retracement But Uses Similar Visual Principle
- “Looking at Odds of What’s Most Likely to Happen Next…”
- Compares Bounce in Feb 2018 to Bounce in Dec 2018 (SPY)
- Emphasizes Percentage of Bounce as Sign of Market Health
- Begins Explaining How He Starts to Estimate Whether the Top Is In ~ 3:59
- Factors in Fundamentals like Pension Rebalancing & Tax Law Season
- “Lose the Hourly Uptrend Thats the First Indication that the Daily Lower High on the Bounce Has Been Set”
- Touches on Nuances of Extended Hours Trading in Stocks, Make Note But Take with a Grain of Salt
- Good Overview of How to Identify & Read Market Trends ~ 6:04
- Shows Hourly Uptrend Key Support Levels
- Illustrates How Much Room Bulls Have to Establish Uptrend on Daily Timeframe
- “Even if the Top of the Bounce is Set… The Bulls Still Have a Chance… for Continuation”
- Touches on the Importance of Volume as Price Goes Either Way
- Says If The Market Gives All the Bounce Back without Higher Low, It Signals Significant Weakness
- SPY Analysis Done, Goes On To Compare IWM, QQQ, XLF, & VIX ~ 8:31
- IWM Almost Identical to SPY
- QQQ Better Weekly Bounce But Still Almost The Same
- XLF Again Similar But Nuance of Double Low As More Important Level
- VIX (CBOE Volatility Index) Provides Inverse Look For Context (Moves Somewhat Opposite of Others)