This week we sucked.
Came out flat and unprepared.
Got our ass handed to us, to say the least.
We now face our biggest deficit of the season.
We’re down something like 21-0… after the first quarter!
After last month’s grueling overtime tie, it’s not that big a surprise.
Still, getting drug is never acceptable—even if only for a quarter.
First Quarter of the Fifth Game
This is what you call digging yourself a hole.
Now, we have a comeback to make.
If this were the NFL or NBA you’d say my probably to win was tiny already.
I rate everyday with a win, loss, or draw.
I’ve been doing it for at least a year. Pretty sure this was my worst week ever. In fact, I’m pretty sure it’s the first losing record I’ve ever posted. My only win was Sunday.
Among other things, Bitcoin made big moves and the Ahmaud Arbery video were released. My phone was already becoming a trending distraction. This event took it to another level. I found myself on the front lines fighting against fake news.
It felt like it was needed. But it probably halved my Productivity for the week.
Nonetheless, this wasn’t a bad week for my 2020 Content Challenge.
My content production streak is still alive.
I look at that as a sign of maturity.
That’s something we’ll need if we’re going to overcome this adversity.
Zach Bradshaw Publishing 5/03/20 – 5/09/20
Reviewing this as I write, I’m not sure that this was actually a bad quarter.
So, I really don’t know how we’re losing.
But I’m going to stick with my story for now.
Here’s the full play-by-play:
Sunday May 3rd
Monday May 4th
- Created Disney Visa Card Page | ZB.com
Tuesday May 5th
- Updated Charlotte SEO Page | GSP.com
Wednesday May 6th
- Created British Airways Visa Signature Page | ZB.com
- Updated WorkFromHomeJunkie.com | WFHJ.com
- Updated Day Trading Page | WFHJ.com
Thursday May 7th
- Updated Durham SEO Page | GSP.com
- Updated Fayetteville SEO Page | GSP.com
- Updated Greensboro SEO Page | GSP.com
- Updated Greenville SEO Page | GSP.com
- Updated High Point SEO Page | GSP.com
- Updated Raleigh SEO Page | GSP.com
- Updated Wilmington SEO Page | GSP.com
- Updated Winston-Salem SEO Page | GSP.com
Friday May 8th
- Created Aer Lingus Visa Signature Page | ZB.com
Saturday May 9th
The Week Ahead
After last week:
My weekly content streak now is up to 136 days (begun December 26th, 2019).
That is also my current record. Before this, my longest streak was 96 days during my 2019 Daily Content Challenge.
Based on scheduling, I’m already set to extend that for 2 more.
So how close are we to winning May?
It’s not looking good. And yet, it is. I love comebacks.
From here, our focus is going to ratchet up a couple notches.
You’d do well to bet against the probabilities on this one.