2021 Content Challenge Week 14:
Finally, back up to full stride.
And it’s only the beginning. As the thumbnail implies, this month is all about planting seeds.
Playing Markets saw a virtual explosion while ZachBradshaw.com received the rest of all the gains. Next week is set up to be even stronger. And the week after that, look out. 👀👀👀
I’ll take it, especially after the last few weeks.
Meanwhile, Hubert Davis replaces Roy Williams.
Zach Bradshaw’s Latest Content 3/28/21 – 4/3/21
Sunday March 4th
- Published Week 12 Round Up Post | ZB.com
- Published Week 13 Round Up Post | ZB.com
Monday March 5th
- Updated Playing Markets Homepage | PM.com
Tuesday March 6th
- Published Ascending Triangles Post | PM.com
- Published Bear Flag Chart Patterns Post | PM.com
- Published Bear Markets Post | PM.com
- Published Bearish Engulfing Candlestick Patterns Page | PM.com
- Published Bollinger Bands Page | PM.com
- Updated Money Games Page | PM.com
Wednesday March 7th
- Published Bond Post | PM.com
- Published Bot Trading Post | PM.com
- Published Breakout Trade Post | PM.com
- Published Bull Flag Post | PM.com
- Published Bull Market Post | PM.com
- Updated Jordan Peterson Page | ZB.com
Thursday April 8th
- Updated Playing Markets Page | ZB.com
- Created Benjamin Cowen Page | ZB.com
- Created Michael Saylor Page | ZB.com
Friday April 9th
- Updated Benjamin Cowen Page | ZB.com
Saturday April 10th
- Created Growing Tomatoes Page | ZB.com
After last week:
My weekly content streak now is up to 7 days (begun April 4th).
My longest streak ever was 157 days in a row during my 2020 Content Challenge, broken in Week 21. My best this year was 55 days, snapped in Week 3.
I’m coming for you 365.