This challenge has taught me a valuable lesson.
I am SO much more productive when I work on my own projects.
It’s unfortunate that it’s taken six years of working online to see this.
Or, maybe it’s fortunate that it’s only taken six years.
It’s not like I lost much. And I’ve gained a lot of experience.
Now though, I realize the best path to call my own shots.
And it took less than three months for this challenge to teach it to me.
The Ultimate Productivity Hack
It’s amazing that it has taken this long to see.
Writing for myself, I knock about three times as many words per hour. My web development speed and continuity are much better. And it’s SO much easier to move through the tedious tasks when they’re associated with my own stuff.
Plus, devoting an hour to myself makes it easier to put in twelve for my clients.
Everything about it is better.
There is sometimes the temptation to work on my stuff instead.
But so far, it’s been fairly easy to deflect into a reward for hitting other daily objectives.
Yet again, it’s obvious that this Daily Content Challenge is going to change my businesses forever.
Maybe, it changes me forever.
With the rate of growth so far, it may not take long.
Zach Bradshaw’s Content Updates 1/27/19 – 2/2/19
Despite the lack of planning for it:
This site keeps coming together.
Surprisingly, it’s not holding back progress with GSP at all.
I’m still having a few issues with video. But those will surely be rectified this month. Now that I’ve started, I can’t wait to become a consistent voice in the SEO conversation.
For now, there’re still a few kinks to work out.
Still, progress cannot be stopped.
Sunday January 27th, 2019
Monday January 28th, 2019
- Updated Zach Bradshaw’s LinkedIn Profile | ZB Linked In
Tuesday January 29th, 2019
- Updated SEO Page | ZB.com
- Updated On-Page SEO Page | ZB.com
- Updated SEO Metadata Page | ZB.com
- Updated Words Page | ZB.com
Wednesday January 30th, 2019
- Updated Gary Vee Page | ZB.com
- Created Lisa Nichols Page | ZB.com
- Created Greg Plitt Page | ZB.com
- Created Future Think Page | ZB.com
- Created Coding Page | ZB.com
- Created Personal Branding Page | ZB.com
Thursday January 31st, 2019
- Published 77 Calls From SEO Post | GSP FB
- Published 77 Calls From SEO Post | ZB LinkedIn
- Updated Greensboro SEO Pro Twitter Profile | GSP Twitter
- Updated Greensboro SEO Pro LinkedIn Page | GSP Linked In
- Updated Greensboro SEO Pro WordPress Site | GSP WordPress
Friday February 1st, 2019
- Published Zach Bradshaw Brand Case Study | GSP.com
Saturday February 2nd, 2019
It looks like I’m going to have some “completed” pages on this site soon.
Several new ones from this week are already on the verge of completion.
I still have plenty of shallow updates to create for various Heroes and Favorites.
But my prototypes are ready WAY ahead of schedule. My live pages already look better than expected. And my general work rate is exceptional for all of this stuff.
Still, I feel there’s another level of production coming soon.
I’m on the verge of it.
Stay tuned to see if I can unleash it in February.