All markets are surging.
At least all markets I follow.
The stock market is flirting with a “blue sky” breakout at all time highs. Bitcoin is still surging toward the $6K mark.
And my Daily Content Challenge continued last week’s strength.
As they say, “a rising tide lifts all boats.”
Luckily, I’ve finally got multiple boats in the water. I played BTC pretty well this week. My stock portfolio has been doing well for the last few weeks. And this content challenge was absolutely K.O.’d this week. Not to mention, my client base has been has been growing all 2019.
Soon, I’ll have two videos a week scheduled out through the end of June on the Greensboro SEO Pro YouTube Channel. That’s strong. 💪💪💪 Depending on timelines, that could lead to a rash of new marketing services pages soon thereafter.
I may even begin exploring new content avenues on My Personal YouTube soon. I kind of need a Trading Diary—and something similar for other things I’m teaching myself.
Still, I know that long-term bull markets are often predicated by solid fundamentals.
So I’ll be sure to build on those as I go.
To this point though, this content challenge doesn’t seem like the type of beast to get out of hand.
It’s tough. Because, consistency.
But it’s easy. Because there is always more to create.
And continue to create I shall.
Zach Bradshaw’s Content Updates 4/14/19 – 4/20/19
Last week it was my Heroes.
This week it was Favorites that saw a major boost.
Throw in meaningful updates for Greensboro SEO Pro and I feel kinda proud. It would have been easy after False Restart after False Restart and then my Worst Week Yet to throw in the towel on this content challenge.
Glad I didn’t.
Sunday April 21st, 2019
Monday April 22nd, 2019
- Updated Daily Content Challenge Week 23 Update Post | ZB.com
- Updated Cryptocurrency Page | ZB.com
- Updated Money Mastery Page | ZB.com
- Updated Market Manipulation Post | ZB.com
- Created Bitcoin Page | ZB.com
Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- Published Internet Marketing Videos Board | GSP Pinterest
Wednesday April 24th, 2019
- Published Facebook Messenger Chat Video | GSP YouTube
- Published Greensboro SEO Pro Posts Board | GSP Pinterest
Thursday April 25th, 2019
- Updated Jordan Peterson Page | ZB.com
- Created Gender Equality Page | ZB.com
- Created Racial Equality Page | ZB.com
- Created Prejudice & Discrimination Page | ZB.com
- Created Capitalism Page | ZB.com
- Created Socialism Page | ZB.com
Friday April 26th, 2019
- Published Social Media Marketing Page | GSP.com
- Updated Greensboro SEO Pro Footer | GSP.com
- Updated What We Do Page | GSP.com
- Updated Cary Page | GSP.com
- Updated North Carolina Page | GSP.com
- Updated Charlotte Page | GSP.com
- Updated Durham Page | GSP.com
- Updated Fayetteville Page | GSP.com
- Updated Greenville Page | GSP.com
- Updated Greensboro Page | GSP.com
- Updated High Point Page | GSP.com
- Updated Raleigh Page | GSP.com
- Updated Wilmington Page | GSP.com
- Updated Winston-Salem Page | GSP.com
- Updated Gender Equality Page | ZB.com
- Created Risk Management Page | ZB.com
Saturday April 27th, 2019
- Updated Market Cycles Page
- Updated Playing Markets Page
- Created Market Structure Page | ZB.com
- Created Tone Vays Page | ZB.com
I’m grateful for this idea.
It’s pushing my businesses forward and providing plenty of meaning for me.
I hope it’s able to help provide meaning to others in the future.
Next week is already setting up as a major “quality” week.
Two of my best videos so far are locked and loaded for publishing.
Stay tuned for those if SEO matters to you. Otherwise, it’ll be business as usual on ZachBradshaw.com. And ya might even catch some extras from Know It All Copy, Work From Home Junkie, or Playing Markets… all of which I can’t stop thinking about.
This tide doesn’t look like it’s pulling back anytime soon.
Thanks for watching me rise.