2022 Content Challenge Week 22:
Another week squeaking by by the skin of my teeth.
But hey, the content streak is still alive (and as long as it has ever been).
Perhaps I’ve lost a bit of discipline and motivation since breaking my old record. This week, I’d have been dead in the water if not for tab-clearing and late-night saves. 🙄
My routines have been weak and my habit tracking is piss-poor. So it makes sense.
Nonetheless, another Content Challenge marches on.
It just is what it is.
As always, there are big things brewing. Now, it just comes down to whether I will make time to take them to the next level or not.
Speaking of things taken to the next level:
My garden actually broke 10 plants in the ground this week.
Wow. 🥳 Big celebrations in order. 🙄
I can’t imagine how poor this week would have been if there were any sporting events or other distractions I cared about.
I guess I’m just grateful I made it through with my streak in tact.
The only other thing of note this week was the awful massage I got to start it.
Zach Bradshaw’s Latest Content 5/29/22 – 6/4/22
Sunday May 29th
- Published Week 21 Round Up Post | ZB.com
Monday May 30th
- Updated Home Page | ZB.com
Tuesday May 31st
- Updated Achievement Page | ZB.com
Wednesday June 1st
- Updated Real Estate Investing Page | ZB.com
- Updated Benjamin Cowen Page | ZB.com
- Updated Datadash Page | ZB.com
- Updated Michael Saylor Page | ZB.com
- Updated Bitcoin Page | ZB.com
- Updated Cryptocurrency Page | ZB.com
- Updated Cryptocurrency Investing Page | ZB.com
Thursday June 2nd
Friday June 3rd
- Updated Entrepreneurship Page | ZB.com
Saturday June 4th
- Updated Economics Page | ZB.com
After last week:
My weekly content streak now is up to 209 days (begun November 9th).
I’m coming for you 365. 🤩🤩🤩