2023 Content Challenge Week 10:
This week, I crossed the two-week and 20-day milestones.
Posting this update gets me to three weeks.
Man! It feels good to be back in the game!
What Got Done?
It wasn’t the prettiest week ever.
I spent a lot of time going back and updating things from prior Content Challenges. Not the most glamorous work, but definitely increases the health of This Site in Google’s eyes. I have a lot more of that to do and plan to prioritize it along with my Achievement content—which also received a decent helping of updates this week.
I was even able to schedule some of the work I completed behind the scenes last week. So I already know what’s coming this week ahead.
I also started a new Work From Home project, creating study sleep loops for a new YouTube channel (tentatively) called Hypnos & Pasithea – Gods of Sleep & Dreams. Once I get the process nailed down, I’m going to create one for study tracks too. Hopefully, I’ll be able to create some Passive Income through them.
This Was the Week That…
I’m still not that engaged with the wider world.
For now, I aim to keep it that way. I enjoy staying abreast of Politics and cultural current events. However, I’m still uneasy about my newfound resurgence and don’t want to jeopardize it by introducing any potential distractions.
Therefore sports is the only thing outside of work I have to use as a time reference for now.
And unfortunately, I’ve got some horrible news there. UNC went out of this year’s ACC tournament with a whimper against the University of Virginia, likely becoming the first preseason #1 not to make the NCAA tournament since the field increased to 64 team. 😭 That’s a sad, sad day.
At least I had Chelsea to cheer me up.
Graham Potter seems to have begun righting the ship, leading the Blues to a comeback victory on aggregate to beat Borussia Dortmund. That means to reach the quarter finals of the Champion’s League for the third year in a row. Then, they followed that up with a 3–1 win against Leicester City, scoring 3 goals for the first time since October.
Rest in peace UNC. Long live Chelsea.
Zach Bradshaw’s Latest Content 3/5/23 – 3/11/23
Sunday March 5th
Monday March 6th
- Published 2022 Week 27 Round Up Post | ZB.com
- Published 2022 Week 28 Round Up Post | ZB.com
- Published 2022 Week 29 Round Up Post | ZB.com
- Published 2022 Week 31 Round Up Post | ZB.com
- Published 2022 Week 32 Round Up Post | ZB.com
- Published 2022 Week 35 Round Up Post | ZB.com
- Published 2022 Week 46 Round Up Post | ZB.com
- Published 2022 Week 52 Round Up Post | ZB.com
- Updated Daily Practice Page | ZB.com
- Updated Real Estate Investing Page | ZB.com
- Updated 2022 Week 25 Round Up Post | ZB.com
- Updated 2022 Week 26 Round Up Post | ZB.com
Tuesday March 7th
- Updated Procrastination Page | ZB.com
Wednesday March 8th
- Created Hypnos & Pasithea – Gods of Sleep & Dreams Channel | HP YouTube
- Updated 2022 Week 17 Round Up Post | ZB.com
- Updated 2022 Week 31 Round Up Post | ZB.com
- Updated 2023 CC Week 8 Round Up Post | ZB.com
- Updated 2023 CC Week 9 Round Up Post | ZB.com
- Updated Economics Page | ZB.com
- Updated Procrastination Page | ZB.com
Thursday March 9th
- Published 2022 Week 4 Round Up Post | ZB.com
- Updated Confidence Page | ZB.com
- Updated Heroes Page | ZB.com
- Updated 2022 Content Challenge Post | ZB.com
Friday March 10th
- Updated 2020 Content Challenge Week 14 Review: Soft Start Post | ZB.com
- Updated 365-Day Daily Content Challenge Post | ZB.com
- Updated Jocko Willink Page | ZB.com
- Updated Achievement Page | ZB.com
- Updated Off-Page SEO Page | ZB.com
- Updated Footprint Sculpting Page | ZB.com
- Updated Backlinks Page | ZB.com
- Updated Productivity Page | ZB.com
- Updated Motivation Page | ZB.com
Saturday March 11th
- Updated Self Brainwashing Page | ZB.com
After last week:
My longest streak ever was last year, snapped at 217 days in a row in Week 24. My best during 2021’s Content Challenge was 67 days, from Week 14 to Week 23. And my best in 2020 was 157 days in a row, which ended in Week 21.
The march toward a full 365 continues. 📈